RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
That was actually a complete statement, just the premise that there were three things was false. :p
standardplayer
standardplayer
Whatever, this update was just a decoy to buy me time to post my real status update. Which is ... something, I don't know. Probably another made up Ghost Hunting Device.
Poryg
Poryg
Well, ghosts have an ability to mess with your hair too.
Shaz
Shaz
Incomplete statements and sudden gusts of wind that blow your hair back and the 140 character limit on status updates?
standardplayer
standardplayer
I actually don't mind the 140 character limit that much. It's the perfect fit for status updates. And yeah, @Poryg came along and ruined my whoosh-trap. I'm not very clever, so it IS to be expected but still. He's a bully.
Reactions: Shaz
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
What's the 3rd? *Ba Dumm, Tsss~* *Play audience laughing track*
Poryg
Poryg
I'm a logician, y'know. Stuff like this was my weekly bread.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Did Poryg just drive u nuts?
Poryg
Poryg
But that's not on regular basis. :D
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Kuro DCupu thanks for the freebie, it's the thought that counts ^^ @TheAllen, no @Poryg hasn't driven me nuts, yet...But he keeps showing up outside my work and rubbing a knife along his 5 o'clock shadow. I know he's probably just shaving, but it's still unsettling, you know?
Reactions: Shaz
standardplayer
standardplayer
@TheoAllen * Doesn't show up as a mention if I spell it wrong :b

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Themuckamuck