RPG Maker Forums

DerVVulfman
DerVVulfman
Yeah... 1000km wide... bigger than the one that hit Osaka last year. BUT, many plan ahead over there. MetalRenard says his place shut down early over there.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I think your friends will be ok, Japan isn't new to disasters. But yeah, I can't deal with places that have serious natural disaster risks. I try to explain to people, where I live, the weather doesn't try to murder us.
Owltears
Owltears
TTuTT I heard back from a few they are prepared but one. I was in a tornado in Canada in like 2010 and thinking how that was horrifying but the this hurricane being over 5X as more powerful scares me even knowing they are prepared
standardplayer
standardplayer
Yeah I missed an EF5 tornado in Alabama by a week, like 8 years ago. I watched videos, it was terrifying. Mother Nature is just.....TERRIFYING.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh, you know what, I realized I'm not helping. I'm just a wuss with natural disasters, your friends are gonna be fine, just be strong. Sorry lol I wasn't thinking
Owltears
Owltears
Nature is awesome and scary! No worries dude I am worried about weather like that too ;w;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone know of any good guides for editing the UI in RMMV?
eris2.png
just 1 more then I'm done with these sheets *tears of joy*
Im free today . finally have some time to continue coding . yes!
Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nannou