RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
First time I played it was on the original Xbox. Man, that was so many years ago. So many cool games on the original Xbox.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger same, a buddy of mine kept telling me about it. Back then, this game was considered ENORMOUS, and with new content the landmass is doubled. Enhanced textures, all sorts of improvements. And yet....everyone still runs like they're holding a pencil between their butt cheeks.
mishakoc
mishakoc
It's never late to play Morrowind! Especially with mods. You're right though, all of the animations are still super awkward, no matter how much you mod it.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I did grab a mod that fixes the dice roll combat. Honestly that was my only real misgiving about replaying it, I hated that 9/10 missed hit period when you just start out. With this one mod, it's fixed. I honestly couldn't ask for more. And Tamriel_Rebuilt....I'm honestly stunned.
The Stranger
The Stranger
The dice roll combat was, and still is, garbage. Nothing says fun quite like combat with a Scrib taking 5 minutes because 90% of your attacks seem to miss. I've never enjoyed RNG and dice rolls in any computer games.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I grabbed a mod called Better Balanced Combat, and basically the rule is, if it looks like it should have hit, it hits. There's other changes made to balance things out, since Mwd was originally made with dice-rolls in mind. It's tight now :D
standardplayer
standardplayer
I've been looking into more mods, and I've found that there actually is a great mod that fixes the bodies and GETS RID OF THE PENCIL BUTT! Now they walk/run like human beings ^^
Yougotsomechocolate
Yougotsomechocolate
Well, I've been recently playing FO4 with mods because 1: the game be laggy with out them and 2: just do it, it will improve your experience
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Yougotsomechocolate at my current rate of technological level ups, I won't be playing F04 with mods on pc for another ten years. I have played with mods on ps4, i know it's not as good but they had some cool stuff there
Yougotsomechocolate
Yougotsomechocolate
well, yours doesn't crash as often, i have the ps4 version myself
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh I love the ps4 game lol, a lot of people complained about FO4, I really didn't get it. I built myself the sickest display garage, more than a hundred weapon racks organized by type of gun (using killzerk mod for new weapons), with three variants of each type (diff attachments).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikochan