RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
How you gonna have your girl throw up in my car, make me have to come back cause you left your phone, then come outside in a towel and try to mack? Nevermind that you're definitely barking up the wrong tree, you're in the wrong forest.
Elliott404
Elliott404
What the actual heck
standardplayer
standardplayer
I'm done. I'm tired of the smelly people, I'm tired of the throw up, I'm tired of people touching me, I'm tired of them leaving things in my car and needing me to come back again.
Elliott404
Elliott404
You really need a better job.. Or get a shotgun
The Stranger
The Stranger
lol! The plight of the cabby. Had anyone offer to pay you in kind yet? xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger (I'm assuming you mean like this)I did have a group of women trying to get me to sign off for the night and go in their home with them. There's a feature that let's you 'rate' the passenger. Less than 3 stars means you'll never be matched again. We'll never be matched again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikochan