Oct 14, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Oct 14, 2019
  6. SpicyNoodleStudios
    Oct 15, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Traps are still male, they're only cross-dressing. If they want to look like female online, they need to act. But this is when it becomes a problem. They are going to overexaggerate at some point. I can't give any concrete examples, because it's a case by case basis. But you're generally searching for inconsistencies in behavior.
    Oct 15, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Or if you're a knowledge-hungry evil creep like Poryg was in his teens (okay, I'm still one even now), after establishing friendship well enough you can ask them questions about their body. A trap getting asked questions about female bodies is almost guaranteed to feel uncomfortable, because he lacks the knowledge.
    Oct 15, 2019
  9. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Can't women exaggerate and show inconsistencies too? I mean, everyone makes mistakes. Also, if I'm not a woman, how do I know when a trap isn't displaying the correct knowledge about the female body? I can only learn so much about it, not having one myself... and a trap can learn just as much
    Oct 15, 2019
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    As far as I know, exaggerating your character should be a red flag in dating either way. But when you exaggerate, you're eventually going to show mistakes in character and sometimes even change the character entirely. All it takes is time... Which is not a thing in speed dating, but I've never been the type for speed dating anyway.
    Oct 15, 2019
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    Believe me or not, a man may try to imitate a woman... But he has never been one, so even if they exaggerate a woman the same, it's the moments of broken character that make a difference. Even bigger difference if you manage to take them out of their comfort zone.
    As for the last question... Well, I've spent hundreds of hours talking to women about various things.
    Oct 15, 2019
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    I've had many questions. Some were ok, some outrageous, some indecent, some disgusting even for my standards. But over time I'd always find someone willing to answer them. Having a certain talent for writing helped me with that too in some cases. It did cost me a couple of friends though, that is true.
    Oct 15, 2019