RPG Maker Forums

Zanckst
Hi, Omige, here's wishing you all the best of guts and luck. I hope you have done your revision, get enough rest tonight so that your brain will be in proper combat mode at it's most efficiency tomorrow :)
Reactions: Omige
standardplayer
standardplayer
Good luck, I say the same as @Zanckst, but I wish you more luck and even more guts. I hope even more that you've done your revision, I wish you even better sleep. Just, everything @Zanckst said, but, you know, more. Take that, @Zanckst!
Reactions: Omige
SpicyNoodleStudios
If you give good luck to yourself you'll only have the same amount of luck. You have to hunt lucky people down and consume them to gain their luck.
Zanckst
Crap, @Omige is going into full limit break mode in the first turn, it's your fault @standardplayer if he's drained too soon!
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Zanckst it's not my fault, you set a high initial bar! @SpicyNoodleStudios just showed up, it's gonna take at least three episodes to fight him, so let's set aside our differences and work together. For @Omige!
Zanckst
@standardplayer hei, I only throw in some talisman that can boost him to level Cap for few turns which has cool down for few turns. You! You broke the system and propelled him into the realm of the divine! Well it's alright I guess, we're gonna face Ultramega Neo Gahamut(Bahamut just modified his name after having way too many lose streaks against RM-ians) sooner or later anyway.
Zanckst
I'll conjure buffs and debuffs while hustling in aoe terrorising burst magical damage while @SpicyNoodleStudios is taking out the mini bosses. For @Omige !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have looked for this earlier....

It makes MV only need OGG files, and it fixes the audio lag issue. :LZSexcite:
Battle of the original characters! my main character for my game vs. my friend's main character of his comic...
A video game has a brand attached to it.
No offence meant, but it is disadvantageous to use the default RM graphics due to the fact that they can correlate your game strongly to other RM games and whatever associations a user has with those unrelated games.
Exhaustion sickness hitting me again near deadline whyyyy (sobs)
thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first thing on every rpg maker game description to the point that you'd think the sales pitch came with the RTP. I refuse to use that angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piratestorm787