RPG Maker Forums

PaladinJessa
PaladinJessa
Like it's not even your name! You're not the one who's gonna have to explain it to everyone they meet! Geez... it's like they forget that you're not just naming a cute lil baby, you're naming an eventual teenager/adult
standardplayer
standardplayer
Hahaha my wife sees the best names at her job, she encounters a lot of different ones. Judah Truth, Coconut Fireraven, and two twins, one named Barack and one named Obama. All of these are real people, walking around today.
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
coconut fireraven? lol
standardplayer
standardplayer
Yeah, I had to look that one up. It's really a person. The question is, did their parents name them that, or did they change it later in life? Either answer is unacceptable.
NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
{MH}We tried to give our kids unique names without being overly so. Two boys: Cyrus and Jynn. One Girl: Iria
standardplayer
standardplayer
@NinjaKittyProductions and you did very well. Those are names. Not just three nouns that liked. Like Coconut Fire Raven. Nah, you done good.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
"I want people to think I'm unique and clever, so I'll name my kid something nobody will ever be able to pronounce or spell! LOOK AT HOW AWESOME I AM AS A PARENT!"

Seriously, just name your little boy "Vinny". Nobody messes with a Vinny. Vinny will kick your butt.

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy