Oct 17, 2019
  2. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    Because he has a lot of fun.
    Oct 17, 2019
    SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  3. Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Cause the hero was wearing silly looking DLC equipment ~ *Ba Dumm, Tsss ~~~~*
    Oct 17, 2019
  4. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Anxiety issues...
    Oct 17, 2019
    Traveling Bard likes this.
  5. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Because most heroes are idiots who only suceed in the end because of plot armor.
    Oct 17, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    because they are foolish peasants that can't fathom REAL power! …or something like that.
    Oct 18, 2019
  7. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Often because the hero (or heroes) aren't really heroes at all. The sheer amount of people/monsters they had to kill just to get to the villain would put any genocidal maniac to shame. Not just that, but the heroes "play God" by deciding the outcomes of situations through imposing their own morals upon others.
    Oct 18, 2019
    The Stranger and Traveling Bard like this.
  8. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Maybe cuz they dress silly. If you saw a FF looking main character with like 6 belts on one arm, wouldn't you laugh?
    Oct 18, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  9. Lilly
    Lilly
    Cause they don't have anything better to do.
    Oct 18, 2019
  10. cabfe
    cabfe
    You fool. You don't even know why... Muhahahaha!
    Oct 18, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Tai_MT Kinda makes the heroes in a lot of these games seem more like the villains. The only reason they're not the villains, apart from them being the characters controlled by the player, is usually because the main villain wants to do some stupid crap like destroy the world. Trying to wipe out all life sorta puts you at odds with everyone and everything. lol.
    Oct 18, 2019
  12. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    This entire status is actually making me kind of sad.
    Oct 18, 2019
  13. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Perhaps they find it so amusing that the heroes showed up to stop them that they can't help but laugh about how outrageous the event is...!
    Oct 18, 2019
  14. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    @The Stranger The heroes in a great many games are little more sociopaths :D Or as D&D labels them "Murder Hobos". It is rare that I feel heroic playing as heroes in an RPG.
    Oct 18, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  15. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Tai_MT Yeah. lol. Butchering random wild animals, town guards, criminals, and assassinating political figures. Oh, and let's not forget the whole grave robbing and tomb raiding. I don't think 'hero' is the right word to use when describing them. xD
    Oct 18, 2019
  16. NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    {MH}@Tai_MT I love Murder Hoboes! It is a pseudonym of mine. As a Murder Hobo, you get to break into peoples house and take their valuables, hurt lots of people, haggle shops down to losing profits... all in the name of justice!
    Oct 18, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  17. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    @NinjaKittyProductions I just like playing "Heroic" people. I like the "solving problems" aspect of it. I don't want to impose my will on people... use my morals to decide if something is right or wrong... or butcher thousands to end a madman. Heck, 90% of the time, just destroying the McGuffin the moment you get it would win the game.
    Oct 18, 2019