Comments on Profile Post by SpicyNoodleStudios

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Every genre has to go through something similar. Last time it was Heavy Metal. lol.
    Oct 19, 2019
    SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  2. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    That's what you listen too if you want to sacrifice children and drink their blood for satan

but really that's classical music
    Oct 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    im just saying no one has conquered and terrorized continents while listening to heavy metal
    Oct 19, 2019
  4. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    no one listening to heavy metal was a slave trader either... that was all classical music
    Oct 19, 2019
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    And perhaps some ancient folk music. lol. The whole heavy metal thing was, I think, linked to some school shooting that happened long ago in America; the Columbine shooting or something. Oh, D&D also went through this nonsense. xD
    Oct 19, 2019
  6. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    They linked it to heavy metal? Didn't they try to link it to video games too? Some survivors tried to sue a pharmaceutical company. Apparently medication caused the shooter to become violent like that. The lawsuit didn't go through but the company agreed to pay a ton of money to a charity.
    Oct 19, 2019
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, because the two shooters, who were students at the school, wore trench coats and listened to metal. lol. I think Marilyn Manson was blamed. People will blame everything and anything when bad things happen, it'll never change.
    Oct 19, 2019
    SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  8. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Neither music or video games cause violence. Lag does. (Joking about the lag bit ofc)
    Oct 19, 2019