Comments on Profile Post by SpicyNoodleStudios

1. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I'm usually one of the last people you will see talking in chatrooms, I out-talk around 5 + chatrooms at a time when I'm not busy on other things (and sometimes even when I am.) When I'm with a friend or family, I can talk for hours with barely a break in between...

hope my future people will be good at listening, or actively taking part in conversations...
    Oct 19, 2019
  2. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I wonder if this has anything to do with high speed gaming or if high speed gaming also reflects this... when it comes to games that take fast reaction times and stuff I usually place very high up, and my typing speed is in the upper one percentile...
    Oct 19, 2019
  3. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Also, I feel that -sometimes- coffee can mellow me out
    Oct 19, 2019
  4. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    This is probably why I used to love buddha so much but I stopped doing that a long time ago
    Oct 19, 2019
  5. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I also love talking ^^ But not in front of everyone irl. I'm the most introverted girl in my class. Teachers always tell me to talk a bit more and classmates tell me to open up to them more. But I tend to tlsfay a bit reserved. My true colours are only for my best buddies to see! Lmao. But online I'm very talkative. Because I don't have to worry about what others will think. They don't know who I am after all :D
    Oct 20, 2019
    SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
  6. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Stay* ... -_- I hate it when I make spelling mistakes. English isn't my first language but I'm pretty good at it... I guess So when I make a spelling mistake or gramatical error I get very mad at myself. ...Your talking addiction has led me to talk a bit too much about irrelevant stuff
    Oct 20, 2019
  7. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    *scans paragraph* Oh! I made more typos! :"D Why... *sigh*
    Oct 20, 2019
  8. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Worrying about what others will think or say is a very real fear, as well. Some people look for opportunities to tear other people down, just because they can, even if the things you said or expressed aren't bad or weird or anything.
    Oct 20, 2019
  9. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I can talk for hours about things I'm interested in, but hate small talk. I don't care what the weather's like (we both know what it's like if we live fairly close), nor do I really care about what someone has eaten, had to drink, or any number of trivial things they've done that day. I also hate being asked how I am\how I'm feeling by total strangers who don't really want to know the answer. lol.
    Oct 20, 2019
  10. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Yo if you read a lot of native english speakers post online, so many of them don't care about proper spelling/typing and shorthand almost everything. I think there are more of those posters than there are of people who use clean grammar and full length wording etc.
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  11. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I get what you mean, sometimes I want to talk about real stuff. But also, sometimes I can talk for hours about the weather
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    lol! I can't. I struggle to talk to kith and kin if they've little to talk about, or if they want to talk too frequently. A phone call with the sole purpose of asking how I am, and what I've done that day, is something I dread. I zone out at first, then grow steadily more annoyed and irritated the longer the conversation goes on.
    Oct 20, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  13. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Eventually I just make up a reason for why I need to hang up; a reason that's usually as nonsensical as the conversation itself. I don't know, maybe I'm just a bit of a dick. xD I just don't feel a need to talk for the sake of talking, there has to be some greater motivation behind it for me.
    Oct 20, 2019
  14. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    tell em to hit you up on skype or text or something, or put them on speaker and play a game at the same time
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  15. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I have so much to talk about in my mind that I -have- to be talking, getting it out, or writing it, or something
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  16. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's weird. I have this very real need, compulsion even, to always be around those I love, even if I have nothing to say to them. I'm extremely clingy though. It's unhealthy. I know that this behaviour is down to my psychiatric problems rather than who I am.
    Oct 20, 2019
  17. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I don't really care what I talk about with my close ones. If the person is very close to you, it might be that sometimes you have nothing new to say. That happens to me a lot but we still wanna talk. So at times the conversation is very meaningless.
    Oct 20, 2019
  18. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I think clingy is okay... I wouldn't mind having a clingy person in my life. At least I think I wouldn't...
    Oct 20, 2019
  19. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    If you're enjoying something, then it isn't meaningless!!
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  20. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I get nervous posting in chatrooms when I want to talk alot sometimes. If you took the way I talked with some friends and family, it would look like a chatroom where I'm posting like twenty times with no one else listening/responding/
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  21. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    as if I'm talking to myself with other people watching but IRL that's not how it works because someone is sitting there listening even if they don't say much... but it would still look weird in a chatroom
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  22. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I know... I only have one group in messenger where I talk nonstop XD If there's a day where I don't talk, my friends get really worried like "Ro! are you dead?" I'm the one that keeps that group so alive... now that we're busy as fudge. I type messages as formally as I can and spell check a thousand times before posting on other groups. The "people will judge me omg" feeling gets really bad at times like that.
    Oct 20, 2019
  23. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I hate not being able to correct typos and other random errors on here anymore. The fear of judgement is something that haunts me constantly. That fear probably contributes the most to my severe anxiety problems.
    Oct 20, 2019
  24. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I should probably focus on work stuff for now... it's still friday for me
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  25. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I really hate that part of this forum. If I make a bs post when I'm not in my right mind, I can't delete that later -_- Why!??? I've made so many stupid posts here around 2017 when I was a stupid naive girl (and still am but better) and it's still there... somewhere in this forum I guess. Nah I hope they're all gone. *sigh*
    Oct 20, 2019
  26. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Are you getting distracted by those delicious looking red notification icons? <3 lmao I love them so much! Ok, I'll shut up now so you can work.
    Oct 20, 2019
  27. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Talk as much as you want. I'll get back to you when I can.
    Oct 20, 2019
  28. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Comments section aint the most ideal place to talk ^^;
    Oct 20, 2019
  29. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    HUH?! Oh no... what have I done...
    Oct 20, 2019
  30. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Eh? What? o_O