Comments on Profile Post by SpicyNoodleStudios

1. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I think one of your mods is a CHEATER
    Oct 20, 2019
  2. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    That means WITH NO WARNING, I can no longer use the demo games or completed games tabs to share my games when I finish them. HMMMMMM...
    Oct 20, 2019
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    lol. Sounds like you really do talk too much. xD Why did they ban you just for talking? Isn't that the whole point of Discord?
    Oct 20, 2019
  4. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    We don't moderate RPG maker discord, and any discord for RPGMaker is not ran by the company. You'll have to take up your grievance with them.
    Oct 20, 2019
  5. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I guess it's my attitude and behavior is too spicy. I'm talking it over with them I guess I need to be a little more PG in my overall behavior and less abrasive. I didn't even realize I was being seen that way, I didn't feel abrasive at all! Except for the time I was being obvously abrasive towards people who are into a certain thing I'm not sure if I can mention here, but that actually went to an NSFW channel/tab so
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I want to know what this certain thing is now. xD
    Oct 20, 2019
  7. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    VERY VERY NSFW.
    Oct 20, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's a good thing I'm not working. :p Can you PM it me?
    Oct 20, 2019
  9. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Did u get unban? because I still see you there, unbanned.
    Oct 20, 2019
  10. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Or you mean, Lunatic discord? because the server has a periodical prune over the inactive members and has no role. But I don't think you're that inactive either.
    Oct 20, 2019
  11. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Yeah I talked a mod and said i'd be more chill and got unbanned. i was kinda nsfw so its understandable but the lack of warnings caught me off guard
    Oct 20, 2019