Comments on Profile Post by SpicyNoodleStudios

1. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I don't know how you found out, or if someone told you but...this doesn't change anything. You must fulfill my/your destiny.
    Oct 20, 2019
    TheoAllen likes this.
  2. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    oh i hope not... self fulfilling prophecies are usually when you get really worried something is going to happen like when you find out the future, then you make it come true by trying to stop it.
    Oct 20, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  3. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh I know what they are. I'm the one who took the oath, and made the pact. The only way to undo this is to climb to the top of a very, very tall mountain, then we have to do some spell or something. Lot of red tape. Best to just fulfill my destiny for me.
    Oct 20, 2019
  4. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    ...what about... fire?
    Oct 20, 2019
  5. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    You can't fire me.
    Oct 20, 2019
  6. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    what are you even talking about lol man im gunna fire you only because you said i cant... i didnt even CONSIDER firing you before you said anything... i just meant like, fire on top of the mountains...
    Oct 20, 2019
  7. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Even saying you're gonna fire me publicly is a violation of the Pactmakers Union contract.
    Oct 20, 2019
  8. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I didn't agree to a pact... I still don't know what you're talking about in fact I'm more confused now than I was before
    Oct 20, 2019
  9. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    This is all just jokes. I thought you could tell, sorry lol
    Oct 20, 2019