Comments on Profile Post by SpicyNoodleStudios

1. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Okay... I still don't have THAT much hair on my chest...
    Oct 21, 2019
    standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The topic of politics will surely put some hair on your chest. Now that's a man's topic! :p
    Oct 21, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  3. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Well it wasn't politics exactly, but people find ways to connect it to politics. It's more morbid, crime stuff. Forced donors, if you know what I mean. I said that as pg as possible
    Oct 21, 2019
  4. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    What about topics that put hair on your head?
    Oct 21, 2019
  5. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    hey flesh, if you know of any topics that do that, there is a huge moneymaking market for you out there
    Oct 21, 2019
    standardplayer and FleshToDust like this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @SpicyNoodleStudios Forced organ donors? As in government mandated, or as in waking up in a tub of ice with one less kidney?
    Oct 21, 2019
  7. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Oct 21, 2019
  8. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Oh that guy george said he woke up in a tub of ice after a party again, that guy
    Oct 21, 2019
  9. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Well, I'd like to think that the government wouldn't just spike your drink and leave you in a dirty hotel bathroom after harvesting your kidney. xD There was something about all citizens being placed on the organ donor register over here years ago. No idea what became of it. I'm a registered organ donor myself, so the whole topic made no difference to me.
    Oct 21, 2019
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh, just Googled it to make sure I wasn't imagining it. The law has indeed changed, and all adult citizens are now potential organ donors unless they go out of their way to opt out of it.
    Oct 21, 2019
  11. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Party Dude 1: Hey man did you just put something in her drink?

Party Dude two, after winning a game of beer pong and chugging a bunch of hard alcohol: Hey bra it's all good man it's goverment mandated dawg WOO POLITICIANS SOMEONE GET ME ANOTHER BEER
    Oct 21, 2019
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    lol! In all seriousness, I don't have a problem with organs being harvested after death without the permission of the deceased. The lviing need organs, the dead do not. Letting a perfectly good organ rot in the ground, or be burnt to ash, just seems wasteful. However, I know that many others don't share this opinion. Forcefully harvesting organs from the living isn't something I agree with, though.
    Oct 21, 2019
  13. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    Dont worry brah we uhh turn off the light first if you know what I mean hahaha yaaaa good one right my man?
    Oct 21, 2019
  14. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Hope they use booze to clean both wound and tools, don't want to get an infection.
    Oct 21, 2019
  15. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @SpicyNoodleStudios I know this was several comments back, but the fact that you addressed @FleshToDust by saying 'hey flesh' made me laugh. Being friends with someone named 'flesh' sounds like it'll put hair on your chest
    Oct 21, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  16. SpicyNoodleStudios
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    I see lol
    Oct 21, 2019