Comments on Profile Post by bgillisp

1. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've heard of that! I'm pretty sure I suffer from that! I need like 3 percocets just to be able to tolerate it!
    Oct 22, 2019
    bgillisp likes this.
  2. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I wish it was just that. I'm pregnant with cancer.
    Oct 22, 2019
  3. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Which I suppose could also just be saying when the baby's going to be born. :p
    Oct 22, 2019
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    WebMD just chalks everything up to cancer. lol. Anyway, there's more to a diagnosis than just comparing your symptoms with some list.
    Oct 22, 2019
  5. gstv87
    gstv87
    "Ohhh, don't be such a baebee.... Hedds grow back!"

("No zhey don't...!")
    Oct 22, 2019
  6. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    @The Stranger Ah yes... WebMD and their cancer fear-mongering. This is why I've unsubscribed from their newsletters. Though I'll admit that WebMD's symptoms finder sometimes are better than what the doctors "think". Some doc told me I have plausible arthritis or some sort of foot joint disease when I injured my toe once.
    Oct 22, 2019
    Poryg and The Stranger like this.
  7. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    It turns out that I just have what they called "footballer's toe" after doing some research on WebMD and recalling that I did hit the ball of my toe once, which is just accidentally pushing the ball of your toe too hard causing inflammation, which is treatable simply by resting the foot. Yeah. WebMD has its usefulness and its exaggerations like all medical advice sites or even doctors.
    Oct 22, 2019
    Poryg and The Stranger like this.
  8. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    @Amane Kagari funny enough, the same thing happened to me. Like, exactly the same thing.
    Oct 22, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    I have about 7 deadly diseases including 3 cancers, a ton of non-deadly diseases and more than 20 mental diseases, some of which are quite serious. Other than that I'm a quite healthy young guy.
    Oct 22, 2019
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    *lethal, not deadly. My bad :D
    Oct 22, 2019