Comments on Profile Post by JaeJaeCee

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You can commission a few people if you have the money. If that's not an option, you can always look around for workshops, or create a thread asking for a battler.
    Oct 23, 2019
  2. JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    I did create a thread last night, but I'm worried that I will never see the battlers I need, and they are important for several chapters of the story.
    A year ago I tried to commission my uncle that likes drawing digitally in order to create a battler for my game... I've never heard back from him about it.
    Oct 23, 2019
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'd help you out if I could, but I can't create battlers. Have you checked out the classifieds section? There are a few artists in there who are capable of creating battlers.
    Oct 23, 2019
  4. JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    ...?
    Oct 23, 2019
  5. JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    Oh.... Noooo nonono.... I have no money, I can't put a request in the classifieds... My family has no money either...
    Oct 23, 2019
  6. jkweath
    jkweath
    I doubt many people here would make battlers for free, but you could always check Aekashics (akashics.moe), that person's been making cartoon-style battlers for years and has over 900 for free use.
    Oct 23, 2019
  7. JaeJaeCee
    Oct 23, 2019
  8. Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Please post in Resource Requests.
    Oct 23, 2019