Comments on Profile Post by Tai_MT

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Waiting for my copy to arrive. It's out for delivery right now. Really looking forward to it. I saw, in one of the demo vids, that there's even low intelligence specific dialogue in this game. :D
    Oct 25, 2019
    Poryg and Tai_MT like this.
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Not sure if there is. The game, so far, hasn't been all that amusing other than flavor text for items and one quest where a guy can't read French at the end. It feels very much like Bioshock had a baby with Fallout. Very dark and depressing... and very few people I actually want to help.
    Oct 25, 2019
    Poryg and The Stranger like this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Dehydrated water is water without hydrogen, so atomic oxygen. I would not pick that up if I were you :o
    Oct 26, 2019
    Tai_MT and The Stranger like this.
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It gets funnier. The description of it says that it's "now carbonated!" and the stat buff classifies it as "sugary".
    Oct 26, 2019
    The Stranger and Poryg like this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Been playing it all day. Love it! Not long left the first area, Terra 2, and am currently exploring an awesome looking space station.
    Oct 26, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  6. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm still on Terra 2. Picking up a lot of quests and looking around and stuff. I only had a few hours to play before work today. I'll get back into it once I've made some supper and watched a review of "They Live!" by SFDebris.
    Oct 26, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I think I completed all of the quests on Terra 2. I liked how most of the side-quests had some sort of impact on one another, even if it wa sonly very minor. I also love how dialogue isn't just influenced by your typical persuasion and intimdation stats. I've had dialogue skill checks involving small guns, engineering, and some other things.
    Oct 26, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  8. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I keep hoping I'll find a way to deal with the "plagues", but my Medicine skill wasn't very high, so I didn't have access to two of the skill checks. I've passed every other skill check the game has thrown at me so far though. I'm also wondering if I can take engineer girl to fix broken robot I was ordered to destroy.
    Oct 26, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  9. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You can! I had the exact same idea, because my own engineering skill was a bit too low to repair the robot. It also has a minor effect on a later mission if you do. Oh, and though you can never directly cure the plague cases, you do find out what's likely causing it in a future quest, and can take steps to start working on fixing it.
    Oct 26, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  10. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Ha ha ha, there's a lot of stuff in this game that I want to interact with, but I'm not sure how. I just figured I'd start trying things and gaining levels to get my skills up so I could pass skillchecks. I'm sitting at close to 50 for all my persuade options, which has helped a lot. I hope you get to fully cure the plague stuff later. :D
    Oct 26, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh, and did you decide to wear Marauder clothes when first entering the town? If you do, people don't like it and tell you that you shouldn't wear them because it's in poor taste. lol.
    Oct 26, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The only thing I'm not much of a fan of at the moment is the stealth. STealth attacks suck, and the moment you open fire, every enemy rushes you. I guess it's more of an avoidance mechanic in this game, or maybe I just need to mod one of my weapons to be super stealthy.
    Oct 26, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  13. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, I wore the Marauder clothes. Everyone hated me for about 10 minutes before I stole police armor to wear. Now, I'm wearing some kind of powered Exo-Suit. Stealth is... not that great. Even with a melee weapon, it still alerts pretty much everyone. It's more useful in "indoor" environments where enemies do not immediately have "line of sight" on you.
    Oct 26, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  14. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I actually used stealth to obtain some medical supplies. Stealth killed everyone except two guys, 'cause they were in the same room as another guy I was stealth killing.

Now, I'm using "Stealth" with a Sawed-off shotgun and an electric Mod... the shotgun has 20-damage per pellet. :D I love me shotguns!
    Oct 26, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.