RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
For the MV chibi sprites? 48x48. Sprites can be just about any size, though.
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
Thanks.
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
That means a single face sprite is 9 times larger than a walking sprite frame.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I think the way sprites work, is that no matter how big they are, they only ever occupy a single 48x48 tile. They're not squished down or anything, but the event part of the sprite is only 48x48. There's a few plug-ins that let you change the size of events, though.
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
I was asking in case I end up having to ask my grandpa to make the Fireball Facesets for me... I don't think that he is quite to that level of Gimp usabillity yet, but I am not getting any answers to my resource requests, and I feel like at this point I've been branded as "do not respond"... That or I think of things that no one wants to do, art-wise.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. :( By fireball, do you mean actual balls of fire? Cute. If I had the skill to create facesets, or art in general, I'd do them for you.
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
You know the little "wisps" in the flame set? I have a bunch of different hues that people people created, and I wanted to get simple faces done for each so that I had faces to work with whenever I have them talk in the game.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, I know the ones you mean. Shame there's no battler sprite for them. There's ones for the flame elemental, but it looks like a lil' girl, and you want one that's just a flame. I'm really not good enough to create things from scratch, unfortunately. :(
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
Same here. I can't even use Gimp. I have Artflow on my tablet, but I'm not very good, and I doubt I could create anything accurate enough to what I want...
The Stranger
The Stranger
If you have some spare money, Tyler warren has some battler packs for sale. One of those, I think, has a fireball battler you could probably use a face.
The Stranger
The Stranger
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
not the kind of face I'm looking for. o.o'
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
I made this on Sunday, but I think I need to start posting resource requests earlier in the day, or something.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Have you tried looking for workshops as well? Might be one that can help you. Like I said, if I could draw, I'd help you out.
JaeJaeCee
JaeJaeCee
workshops?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r