RPG Maker Forums

Eliaquim
Eliaquim
Rpg Maker Community is not over, and I don't think it will be anytime soon o_O
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
To celebrate this new era, I will have this celebratory taco... I mean it's just an ordinary taco I was going to eat anyway, but it now identifies as a celebratory taco, so this moment is now special. =D
Jomarcenter
Jomarcenter
@Eliaquim the rpg maker community is not over, A new era have begin since yanfly retired (and paywalled) 1/4 of his plugins. A lot of well knows and good plugin creator left.
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
Well, I don't see it that way, but maybe it's because I enter in the community only a year ago. But, in my searches, there is a lot of other plugin makers. I know Yanfly is great, but he did not make this community alone.-

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apollogeist