RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh wow, I forgot about labels lol. In programming languages that have them they're largely depreciated. Using them often gets your code dubbed 'spaghetti code'. If you're smart about them in events though, they work fine
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Labels are my life and bread. Don't know what I'd do without them. Not sure what people use in place of Labels when they're coding but I'm sure I'll learn one day.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@FleshToDust its hard to sum up in one answer. In coding, you have a lot more freedom than when working in RM with events, so there's a lot of better ways than using labels. In events though, I have actually used them to avoid making another event page and flipping more switches

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"stats" in game term is short for "statistic", yet people keep referring it as "status".... =_=
i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alomoes