Comments on Profile Post by Tai_MT

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    What's wrong?
    Nov 8, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    The world is too serious and stresses me out. I want to spend a few hours just being a goofy person to decompress. Everyone takes everything so seriously, and things are just... not that serious. The daily life of the average person is walking around acting as if everything they do will be the most important thing they do that day. Some days, I just can't take it.
    Nov 8, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Playtime and silly fun is important. Can't be serious all the time. :)
    Nov 8, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    And yet, when you do random silly stuff... everyone looks at you like you're a weirdo. Look, Mary, I'm trying to decompress. I need to go a little crazy every now and again in order to not go crazy for reals. Now, you can stand there and judge me, or roll around on the floor with me. Pick one.
    Nov 8, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    You probably hung out at the wrong group. People here seem to be friendly unless they are angry of course.
    Nov 8, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, Mary! xD Rolling around on the floor has, for some reason, reminded me of those big floor keyboards you used to see in some toy shops. Thought they were so cool when I was a kid. I think the Toys 'R' Us near where we lived had one.
    Nov 8, 2019
    Tai_MT likes this.
  7. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Save some room on that floor, 'cuz i'm coming in!
    Nov 8, 2019
    Finnuval and Tai_MT like this.
  8. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I too like when you can be a goof without getting judged.
    People too afraid to do things that aren't "cool".
    Nov 8, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  9. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Gotta be crazy once in a while. :D Keeps ya sane. I still gotta roll on the ground and scream for no reason though. Or run through the hallways making police siren sounds with my mouth. Or saying "meow" at random people.
    Nov 8, 2019
    Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I do the meowing and random sounds thing quite a lot, but it's mostly to myself. I'm sure people have walked by my flat and heard me making these weird sounds, though. xD
    Nov 8, 2019
    Tai_MT and Finnuval like this.
  11. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Good the the world is one big circle xD Ps: I tend to growl like a wild dog at times so... yeah lol
    Nov 8, 2019
    Tai_MT and The Stranger like this.
  12. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    I tend to cross my eyes and grin wickedly. lol...
    Nov 8, 2019
    The Stranger, Tai_MT and Finnuval like this.
  13. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    People say that I tend to smile really big and “weirdly” about something, and that I make “strange” noises at random, and want to know why.... but, I’ll never tell..... ;)
    Nov 8, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.