Nov 8, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I'm tellin
    Nov 8, 2019
  3. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    If boss lady finds it in my drop, I'll be fine....if not, I hope she's let me pay out if pocket for it. I would have just put it in tonight, but I broke til tomorrow. :( I'll just have to see tomorrow morning.
    Nov 8, 2019
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    That does suck, I'm sorry to hear that. When I ran a register before I would actually come up heavy on my till, never short. No idea how lol
    Nov 8, 2019
  5. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @standardplayer - Usually, Im a few cents over/under, sometimes maybe even a few dollars. They tell me as long as its less than a dollar under/over its not a huge deal, but more than that and you have to write a note as to why.
    Nov 8, 2019
  6. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Also, Tonight I had a few issues with a few customers... I got distracted trying to run a special coupon Id never seen before, and a moment before I had scanned some lottery tickets for her and payed her out.
    Nov 8, 2019
  7. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    But after I finally got the coupon to go through, I was in a hurry because there was a big line, and she told me I didint pay out her lottery tickets and I also wondered if I had as well... so I payed her :( . A few moments later the guy who had been behind her came back in and told me he was sorry, and that he should have said something, but that I did pay her out, so she had swindled me.
    Nov 8, 2019
  8. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...It was just six dollars, I new I was going to be short that tonight, and was ready to pay that out of pocket. But I was exasperated to find I was even shorter :( .
    Nov 8, 2019
  9. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I mean hopefully your boss understands, mistakes happen. The big thing they look out for is stealing. Of course they want to look out for mistakes but it's mostly about making sure you aren't stealing. Especially if you cover the difference, I think you might be fine
    Nov 8, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Hope this little mistake doesn't cost you your job. I know it's hard, but try not to worry too much about this. Stress will just make you sick.
    Nov 8, 2019
  11. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    X3 YESH! It was found! I had accidentally ran a check as cash! All is well....mostly :/ . Still got swindled for that 6 bucks. :p
    Nov 9, 2019