RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Isn't your current lab position relatively new? You just getting tired of the work, or did something happen?
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I'm losing vision in my right eye and there's no guarantee I'm getting it back. Being up on my feet all day is causing me to...for lack of better wording...run into **** all day.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh! So, your vision could return to normal, but it might not? I'm sorry to hear that. :( How are you coping?
mlogan
mlogan
What are you wanting to change to?
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I suppose for the things I enjoy doing, it's not as bad as an ear. I do still see, but there's these dark spots that really get in the way. I'm feeling a bit bluer than normal because I feel like I'm not doing my best quality of work. Acute sight is actually rather important for lab work.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@mlogan I'm going to dip my toes into the economic side of my degree. I already have an interview as an underwriter and I'd pretty much be making twice as much money if I get it. I got a phone call pretty much immediately after submitting my resume...so that feels hopeful. XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Ms Littlefish I imagine it's also very frustrating to not only see these dark spots, but for them to interfere with your life so much. Is there nothing that can be done to correct this problem? Well, apart from hope and pray, that is.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Well...it's not something that can be corrected with lenses since it's not the lens of my eye. There's some irritation/wearing of the nerve...we'd need to determine the exact cause to figure out what can done.
mlogan
mlogan
Ahhh, that sounds exciting. Best of luck with it!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?
Does anyone know the name of the game where you play as someone called the batter? I can't remember the name of the game...
Got my R-Tree working /o/

Also here's what it looks like in memory (kind of):

The label on the nodes is the bounding box for all the objects it contains (in this case, the rectangles that make up the walls on the room).
"He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhMeGa