Comments on Profile Post by jkweath

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    X( gawd! I have a lot of patients, but I don’t know if I could do that.
    Nov 11, 2019
    jkweath likes this.
  2. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I've been making flipbooks of all my assets with iBooks Author so that I can browse everything much faster with much larger thumbnails. FES took a long time even with me leaving out extra expressions on the busts and only using the normal expressions.
    Nov 11, 2019
    jkweath likes this.
  3. jkweath
    jkweath
    The funny part is that I've only been referring to the Tilesets. I had about 110 tileset files before I started, and I've managed to cut it down to 63. Now I have to start the even more painful process of setting up the tilesets in the actual project :(
    Nov 11, 2019
  4. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    In order to make looking at tile sets less painful, I'm planning to complete two different flipbooks - the first one to organize by filename and artist, a second one to organize by theme. I'm planning to shrink down the tiles to cram multiple tile pages per flipbook page on the second book, to cut down on pages and go through tiles faster.
    Nov 11, 2019
    jkweath likes this.
  5. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    Luckily with iBooks, shrinking an image just requires clicking the image and then holding down the mouse button on the corner while moving the mouse.
    Nov 11, 2019
  6. SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    I can feel your pain.
    Nov 11, 2019