RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
There's a flaw in your thankfulness. Pointing out flaws is not bravery, it should be standard. Only not pointing them out is cowardice. Although I understand where it comes from, some people just cannot bear the criticism.
Poryg
Poryg
There you go. Where there aren't your friends, there's me. :D Although sometimes I wonder if my criticisms are too harsh, because they're usually long and detailed.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Encouragement is equally important though. You can't just point out flaws all the time. You gotta find points of improvement, tell people "You're getting better!" and cheer them on too.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
My friends are too straightforward at times. They be like "what is this? You s*ck" lmao And sometimes I'm hurt. But regardless, it's a very good thing. I don't have to falsely believe that I'm good at something.
Also it's important to encourage them too. Instead of "you're not good for this job" it should be "you have to practice a bit more and then you'll be perfect!"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x01010110x