Comments on Profile Post by Shaz

1. Shaz
    Shaz
    My first computer was a C64 and that's what I wrote my very first programs on, long before it was taught in schools. Was awesome, before my little brothers decided to pull it to pieces to see what happened inside.
    Nov 14, 2019
    ct_bolt likes this.
  2. Shaz
    Shaz
    I suspect most people here probably weren't even born then.
    Nov 14, 2019
    RiverbackGames likes this.
  3. Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    Might and Magic on C64 was da shiznit.
    Nov 14, 2019
    Shaz likes this.
  4. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    As a kid my dad actually brought one home that he found at a garage sale. I was so excited, and the first thing I learned? How to format something.. It was also the last thing we did on that computer. XD
    Nov 14, 2019
    Shaz likes this.
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    I am liking your comment, but I really want to do a sad face :( If I get one, I may try to program a game on it.
    Nov 14, 2019
  6. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Nah don't be sad, I was only around 7-8 at the time and I can't begin to tell you how excited we were to finally get it to do something. Honestly it wasn't till days later that we realized we broke it, but before that we were celebrating our victory. It's a weirdly fond memory.

Anyway you should definitely make a game on it. It's worth it for the nostalgia factor alone.
    Nov 14, 2019
    Shaz likes this.
  7. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Haha now that takes me back. My uncle got one from work and boy were we amazed by it xD
    Nov 14, 2019
    Shaz likes this.
  8. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    All this time later and the Commodore still hasn't been promoted to Rear Admiral.
    Nov 14, 2019
    Shaz, Storyteller-Hero and Finnuval like this.