Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. MushroomCake28
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Tinder and badoo ain't the best choices for me. I don't seek one-night sexual encounters.
    Nov 15, 2019
  3. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    The Internet is a curious place, people candidly post all manner of things. In fact women will share all their secrets with other women in easily readable Reddits, such as Female Dating Strategy (they only allow female posters). If you wish to know how best to lock down a long term relationship maybe try there and learn how they think.
    Nov 15, 2019
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I enjoy watching the sunrise too. Just enjoy it by yourself. :)
    Nov 15, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    But I can't snuggle at myself, can I :(
    Nov 15, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Awwh. :)
    Nov 15, 2019
  7. CriticalGames
    CriticalGames
    I know man, I feel like that all the time. Personally, I like to think about the fact that "she" (whoever she is) is already out there; you've just got to find your way to each other. And if you think of it like that, well then...that also means that wherever she is, she's watching that same sunrise. So in a way, you *are* watching it together - without even knowing it =)
    Nov 15, 2019
  8. CriticalGames
    CriticalGames
    *Character limit* I'm a soft-y romantic, so I thought that was a sweet thought I wanted to share - hopefully not too abstract =P Stay strong mate! I know we'll all get there =)
    Nov 15, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  9. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Or you could go the other way with MGTOW. :p Might be a bit lonelier, but definitely better financially (probably). *Just joking*
    Nov 16, 2019
    Poryg and ImaginaryVillain like this.
  10. ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    @MushroomCake28 *cries* But I'm so lonely *blots the tears with a $100* Geez, these aren't very absorbent, one sec. *pulls out stacks of them* Ah that's much better! *goes back to crying while blotting the tears with stacks of $100s* You just don't know my struggle. ;)
    Nov 16, 2019
    MushroomCake28 and Poryg like this.
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Don't you think MGTOW sounds like a type of missile? xD Why is there a name, a movement even, for men who simply don't want to marry? Seems like there's a movement for everything nowadays.
    Nov 16, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    @CriticalGames It's been a long time since I stopped being a romantic. I'm now a pragmatist and rationalist. So that means, what I can't snuggle, as if didn't exist.
    Nov 16, 2019
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger Close, but not quite. The missile is BGM-71 TOW. It creates a beautiful yellow trajectory on a red sky, usually followed by an even more beautiful orange glow on the horizon. Unlike MGTOW, the BGM-71 TOW is actually romantic to watch.
    Nov 16, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  14. CriticalGames
    CriticalGames
    @Poryg I can understand that. And hey, whatever floats your boat - I took a similar perspective when I was around your age too. Just trying to make you feel better and let you know that you're not alone in this =) All the best!
    Nov 16, 2019
  15. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @The Stranger There is indeed a movement for everything you can think of nowadays haha.
    Nov 17, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  16. Poryg
    Poryg
    True. I've even seen movement of BGM-71 TOW rockets across enemy territory. And heard that wherever they had a meeting with someone, it was a blast.
    Nov 17, 2019
    MushroomCake28 and The Stranger like this.