RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
Tinder and badoo ain't the best choices for me. I don't seek one-night sexual encounters.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The Internet is a curious place, people candidly post all manner of things. In fact women will share all their secrets with other women in easily readable Reddits, such as Female Dating Strategy (they only allow female posters). If you wish to know how best to lock down a long term relationship maybe try there and learn how they think.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I enjoy watching the sunrise too. Just enjoy it by yourself. :)
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
But I can't snuggle at myself, can I :(
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. :)
CriticalGames
CriticalGames
I know man, I feel like that all the time. Personally, I like to think about the fact that "she" (whoever she is) is already out there; you've just got to find your way to each other. And if you think of it like that, well then...that also means that wherever she is, she's watching that same sunrise. So in a way, you *are* watching it together - without even knowing it =)
CriticalGames
CriticalGames
*Character limit* I'm a soft-y romantic, so I thought that was a sweet thought I wanted to share - hopefully not too abstract =P Stay strong mate! I know we'll all get there =)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Or you could go the other way with MGTOW. :p Might be a bit lonelier, but definitely better financially (probably). *Just joking*
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@MushroomCake28 *cries* But I'm so lonely *blots the tears with a $100* Geez, these aren't very absorbent, one sec. *pulls out stacks of them* Ah that's much better! *goes back to crying while blotting the tears with stacks of $100s* You just don't know my struggle. ;)
The Stranger
The Stranger
Don't you think MGTOW sounds like a type of missile? xD Why is there a name, a movement even, for men who simply don't want to marry? Seems like there's a movement for everything nowadays.
Poryg
Poryg
@CriticalGames It's been a long time since I stopped being a romantic. I'm now a pragmatist and rationalist. So that means, what I can't snuggle, as if didn't exist.
Poryg
Poryg
@The Stranger Close, but not quite. The missile is BGM-71 TOW. It creates a beautiful yellow trajectory on a red sky, usually followed by an even more beautiful orange glow on the horizon. Unlike MGTOW, the BGM-71 TOW is actually romantic to watch.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuza_re