Comments on Profile Post by l8rose

1. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Yeah? I've heard it both ways. Would make for a good poll. Wonder how people feel about it in general.
    Nov 16, 2019
  2. l8rose
    l8rose
    I can see some people liking it as it's simplified but it feels chunky. And I liked having separate pages for different types of software.
    Nov 16, 2019
  3. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Yeah. I think I like the old way better. Not a huge Steam user so it doesn't effect me too much either way. Not liking how small the game lists are now.
    Nov 16, 2019
  4. l8rose
    l8rose
    It looks incredibly weird if you have categories. Plus it's incredibly creepy as now I see what friends are playing right on my library page.
    Nov 16, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't like it, because the previous one was much more intuitive. Wanna go to games? Go to games. Wanna open RM? Go to software. Now I need to go home, click on Games, uncheck Games, check Software and then open RM. Took me minutes to figure out, which is not a sign of an intuitive UI.
    Nov 16, 2019
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    As for the contents themselves, they look horrendous, but I actually am okay with them. Although they should've left the community content out of there. Nevertheless, I don't see being able to see who is playing what game as a bad thing. If you open Steam chat, you can see it anyway. XD
    Nov 16, 2019
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It really does feel clunky. The older layout was much clearer, in my opinion. Now everything is a jumbled mess of pictures and other things. Soon there will be Facebook integration, and Steam will automatically post updates to FB whenever you unlock an achievement. :p
    Nov 16, 2019
  8. Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    I think its terrible too :((((((
    Nov 20, 2019