Curious the cons you have with it.
    Nov 17, 2019
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Utterly terrible game. Literally unplayable. 7/10. :p
    Nov 17, 2019
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    In all seriousness, I couldn't muster the will to beat father Gascoigne. I was enjoying the game up until I encountered him. lol. I enjoyed Code Vein far more than Bloodborne.
    Nov 17, 2019
  4. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @FleshToDust 1: you cant reset areas with lanterns. You have to warp back to hunters dream and back again to reset an area or top off. Major inconvenience.
    2. No build diversity. The game only has 6 stats and all of them besides health and stamina soft-cap at 25.
    Nov 17, 2019
  5. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    3. No playstyle diversity. Bloodbornes weapons are all essentially the same. You spam R1 till you win. The game encourages R1 spam since you gain health as you attack enemies right after being hit. Slap each other till of you dies.
    Nov 17, 2019
  6. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    4. Blood vials and Silver Bullets. Tedium is the word of the day. If you run out of these while trying to beat a boss, you gotta either spend all of your coldblood dew to buy more or go grind them up. Artificial padding of the game.
    Nov 17, 2019
  7. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    5. Parrying. Bullet tracking is a mess. Sometimes you're right in the enemies face, you shoot, and still miss because the bullet decides to go over its head. Or sometimes you hit them, but since the bullet isnt connected to you (like say... a shield?) You end up getting hit anyway and unable to get off the visceral attack.
    Nov 17, 2019
  8. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    6. Exploration is unrewarding. In most cases, you dont find new weapons. You find badges that let you purchase new weapons. I killed Eileen to get her Blade of Mercy early but instead I got a crow hunter badge. Her total gear cost ended up being like 80,000 echoes. By the time I could afford it I already was using the Kirkhammer +6. Didnt wanna upgrade a new weapon.
    Nov 17, 2019
  9. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    7. Chalice dungeons were a mistake.

8. Enemy drops are really boring. Unlike the souls games, enemies dont drop their weapons or armors. Enemy drops are always consumables.

9. Fashion sucks. Trenchcoats and fedoras.
    Nov 17, 2019
  10. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @The Stranger its a good game on it's own. I'd probably play it again... but unfortunately Dark Souls is just better with its QOL enhancements and diversity. Theres no reason to play BB over DkS unless you just like the atmosphere.
    Nov 17, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  11. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Im glad you feel this way actually. For me Dark Souls and Demons Souls are tied for the best. Bloodborne they want to restrict you to the dexterity build. After hearing everybody praise Bloodborne as the best in the series its good to hear the opposite.
    Nov 18, 2019
    The Mighty Palm likes this.