Comments on Profile Post by MrKiwi

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I like multiple endings if they're well made, make sense, and don't undermine the story in some form.
    Nov 17, 2019
    ex0rschism and Finnuval like this.
  2. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I like multi ending, but I hate the dilemma of choosing it.
    Nov 17, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  3. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    This could be a good discussion topic on a forum too *hint hint*
    Nov 17, 2019
  4. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I will fixate over the decision and changing my mind back and forth. What do you think is a good or bad idea? To each their own.
    Nov 17, 2019
  5. KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I like multi endings because they allow you to take your story in a different direction. However, its like what The Stranger said, "as long as they're well, make sense, and don't undermine the story" you can have as many endings as you want. The game I just finished has a total of 5 endings.
    Nov 17, 2019
  6. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    The more endings the better for me. But the endings must be related on the story. Endings need to be explainable. My fav indie horror game Mad father has like 4 endings and all make sense when thought about.
    Nov 17, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    It depends how well is it made. I really hate games, where in order to achieve the true ending you have to unlock every other ending. I also don't like it, when the games don't try to keep you engaged, like they keep 90% of the story identical except for 2 scenes that are character unique.
    Nov 17, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    I also hate endings, where it's completely visible how to get to them, because it makes it so easy to reach them... And by the time you get there, you already know what's going to happen.
    Nov 17, 2019
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    So far the true ending, which angered me the most, was the one of a VN called Love Ribbon. You essentially have to choose your selfish partner in front of your only chance to take an important exam. Otherwise you earn the ticket to a guilt trip, a breakup and a bad ending. I of course voluntarily took the bad ending just to see how far it goes.
    Nov 17, 2019