Comments on Profile Post by Tai_MT

1. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    :/ ... needs 55% of the pokes back, needs the Megas back, needs Battle Frontier (or equivalent) back. All I’m gunna say is I’m not buying another darn Pokemon anything until GF repents...
    Nov 17, 2019
  2. kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    I've heard there's something coming in Home that will be a massively reworked GTS. I don't know what that means, and Home isn't out yet as far as I know...
    Nov 17, 2019
  3. Romanticist
    Romanticist

Oh man, the memories of GTS. I remember I was so ecstatic when I found some Japanese guy who was offering a Groudon for a Lv 100 Pikachu. I used Action Replay, spammed a Pikachu with rare candies, and the Groudon was all mine. Good days lol. Sad to hear that Sword and Shield is mostly a disappointment.
    Nov 17, 2019
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Last I heard, "Home" comes out next March... which... not good enough. I'd like to be able to trade as I go, rather than use third party applications to set up actual trades.

This is bass ackwards.
    Nov 17, 2019
    kirbwarrior likes this.
  5. kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    I've heard a lot of people refer to this game as "One step forward, two steps back" and this doesn't surprise me. At least trading communities have been pretty nice in my experience.
    Nov 17, 2019