Comments on Profile Post by jkweath

1. jkweath
    jkweath
    Not sure how the Amazon Store will play out as Amazon does not reveal the RAM/CPU specs of their Kindles. Might be an issue as I don't own a modern Kindle and can't test whether the games will run properly or not.
    Nov 18, 2019
  2. Kes
    Kes
    As Kindles are for ebooks, will games even run at all, let alone 'properly'.
    Nov 18, 2019
  3. jkweath
    jkweath
    They can definitely run games, but I *really* doubt any of them, even the 2019 versions, can run MV games. They are optimized for books and simple apps, after all. But any Android device can use the Amazon Appstore, so I suppose it's worth a shot to try it out.
    Nov 18, 2019
  4. SimProse
    SimProse
    Have you actually sold ANY substantial amount of games on Google Play? I imagine its so congested that anything more than a few sales wouldn't be possible without a lot of advertising.
    Nov 18, 2019
    jkweath likes this.
  5. jkweath
    jkweath
    @SimProse yes, actually. I make a pretty decent income ("decent" in my context being that the income from Google Play pays for my utilities every month). Still, I'm always looking for more opportunities.
    Nov 18, 2019
  6. jkweath
    jkweath
    There's a lot of factors that hold back my Google Play sales though, the big one being that MV games won't run on low-end and older devices. If it weren't for that alone I'd probably focus all my effort solely on Google Play sales.
    Nov 18, 2019