RPG Maker Forums

Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
I really, really hope Black Friday is kind to me this year.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
That would be awesome for your game, but remember that animated scenes are very long to do. You'll be tempted to have like 20 minutes of cutscenes in total in your game, but you'll probably have to cut many.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
Well, it won't be like 25+ frames per second. When I say "lightly animated", I mean like 1 frame per X seconds, but combined with motion keyframes to simulate higher frame rates at certain points. Battle Chasers Night Wars did something like that - like a motion comic rather than a cartoon or anime.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
I've done something similar for a short film, which is why I'm even remotely entertaining the thought of trying this for my project. It's still a lot of work, but since it's for my resumé as well as a source of side income, I've got to at least try it and see how it meshes within the game's aesthetic.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exilion616