Comments on Profile Post by zerobeat032

1. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I cant take any of them seriously. They look like male strippers.
    Nov 19, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    Araki's designs got weird after part 4 I feel... but that's also closer to how his stuff looks now compared to something like Phantom Blood. it's such a drastic difference and I definitely see how it can be off putting.
    Nov 20, 2019
    Marsigne and FleshToDust like this.
  3. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I really enjoyed the first 3 parts. I didn't enjoy 4 as much because Jotaro was a cameo character but the villain in 4 was I think the best the series ever had. I don't know what happened between 4 and 5 but he lost his fruit loops after that.
    Nov 20, 2019
    Marsigne and zerobeat032 like this.
  4. zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    I actually like Jotaro more in part 4 for some reason. maybe because he's a bit less... something than he was in part 3. I oddly noticed none of friends liked him until towards the end of part 3. he had to grow on all of us. Kira was amazing tho. which might be why I like part 4 so much. part 5 tho... it's weird, even part 6 doesn't seem AS wacky.
    Nov 20, 2019
    FleshToDust and Marsigne like this.
  5. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    He's more of a thinker in part 4 but he's only got like 20 minutes of screen time through all of part 4. I didn't like him at the beginning of part 3 either. Especially how rude he was to his mother. I liked kira a lot as a villain. He was evil and they didn't try to make him grey. He's a psychopath and you see how whacky they think and dont try to justify stuff.
    Nov 20, 2019
    zerobeat032 likes this.