Comments on Profile Post by Hyouryuu-Na

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You have a maid?

Have you tried calling your phone from another phone?
    Nov 19, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    More or less every middle or upper class family here has part time maids doing chores for them.
    My phone was out of charge. No way to do anything now
    Nov 19, 2019
    Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Wow! Wish I had a maid to do chores for me. lol. I could really use it when my depression gets in the way of me keeping my home clean and tidy. lol.

Well, I guess you could always call your network provider and have the phone locked.
    Nov 19, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Maybe ask her? Maybe she just moved it somewhere else and forgot to tell you.
    Nov 19, 2019
  5. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    No that's not possible. We're moving to a different house soon so all our stuff are already at the other house. Now we only have a few furniture here. It's not possible to lose a phone within such a small amount of stuff. I called her but she was really evasive and hung up as soon as possible. And I'm pretty certain she took it. welp! I'm just hoping she'll get the punishment she deserves from up there. Idc anymore.
    Nov 19, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. JFB1222
    JFB1222
    There should be a way to track your phones location. I remember at work, a field worker had his phone stolen and we ware able to get him to the exact car the thief had put it in.
    Nov 20, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  7. Powerise
    Powerise
    Do you have CCTV?
    Nov 20, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  8. gstv87
    gstv87
    report it stolen, for the record.
    look into IMEI codes and how to track them... whenever it comes online, even if somebody has changed service providers, you can still track the phone proper.
    it *should* be listed somewhere in the purchase papers, or the phone's manual... it has to be there.
    Nov 20, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na, Marsigne and Powerise like this.
  9. Powerise
    Powerise
    It would be easier if it was an iPhone ...
    Nov 20, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  10. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    We live in an apartment. No CCTVs aside from the main entrance. My phone was out of charge. I *could* track it with the google find my phone service, but the problem is that it doesn't have charge, can't be online because I live somewhere where wifi's don't exist all around. We can't take wifi or internet for granted.
    Nov 20, 2019
  11. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    We decided to leave the maid out of this. Even though there is nobody else who could have taken it because it was only me, my mom and her in the house... But either way, she's a poor girl so if she thinks she can do anything with that piece of crap (It's an old Samsung J7 prime) then good for her. Imma just buy a new phone.
    Nov 20, 2019