RPG Maker Forums

Marsigne
Welcome!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
From half a month ago saying you're happy you joined here, to saying being new here really blows. What changed?
ReeledTiedBTH
ReeledTiedBTH
well i mean im still not quite sure how it works here an it seems complex to find out where EVERYTHING needs to be posted. like before i was just posting plugin helps now i just need help with specific things
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Just post it everywhere. Your thread will be magically moved to the right forum by invisible hand.
ReeledTiedBTH
ReeledTiedBTH
ya but they keep telling you to put it in the right forum and im sure they'll get sick of it if i keep messing up
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
So if the mods do get mad at you, I recommend the following, and if one fails just try the next. ;)

1. Say, "I'm simply helping you master your ModFu in case of a legion of new users from a Humble Bundle sale overrun us."

2. Say, "You can't be angry because tacos are delicious."
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
3. Point the opposite way and yell, "OMG did Yanfly release another plugin?! It's amazing!" Then when their back is turned strategically retreat.

4. Should the others fail, say "(mod name here) I've come to bargain!" and then repeat steps 1-4.
ReeledTiedBTH
ReeledTiedBTH
u sayin mods won't do anything or u can literally make up any excuse to them?
or are tacos actually delicious because they FREAKING ARE DELCIOUS

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.
Fixed a memory leak that I left myself a month ago. Feelsgoodman
been a while since i posted here my coding class got ****ed because of covid and i did not learn much java script and the little stuff that i did learn i forgot by now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s69-5