RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
Still better than a DLC.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
...then higher education and healthcare is DLC.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Reaching 50 must then Be NG+
standardplayer
standardplayer
Meeting people = loot crates. Life is an EA game. Life is The Sims.
Ami
Ami
adult mode is unlocked on me,but im not use that.
Ami
Ami
also,marriage life is a DLC
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
For some reason my MaxHP and Constitution have been decreasing as I level up? Is this a bug or a feature?
standardplayer
standardplayer
Yeah, there must be some kind of bug in the code, there seems to be a memory leak that gets worse as I level up. Pretty soon there won't be any memory and the game will be unplayable.
The Stranger
The Stranger
It's one of those tedious rogue-like, hardcore mode RPGs. Negative status effects are long lasting, and often leave behind crippling character flaws. Oh, your attributes only increase if you perform actions that would increase said skills; they also decrease as your level gets higher. Who made this terrible RPG?
Finnuval
Finnuval
Actually having kids is dlc... The type you keep paying for getting more expensive with each update :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.
The only part of the advent calendar that is missing is the content for christmas. And I am clueless af xD
Based on music resources around the internet, what is the musical theme or style that's hard to find? Is it sci-fi, slice of life, urban, platformer, or anything else? :D
Good morning. Please introduce caffeine in the proper slot. Not sufficient caffeine, add more. Add more. Continue until you hear a sound signal. Please continue. Insufficient caffeine. Increase the quantity of SRW music. Add caffeine.
I have to fix a little more.
Or maybe a lot. Yeah, I need to make the characters look a little bit more fit in some poses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yawarsiddiqui