Shiroooooooooooooooooooooo ;w;
    Jan 26, 2013
  3. Archeia
    Archeia
    are you sure?
    Jan 26, 2013
  4. EvilEagles
    EvilEagles
    Don't give up like that man, just don't.
    Jan 26, 2013
  5. RyanA
    RyanA
    I think what the other Restaff are trying to say is....You cannot escape >:3
    Jan 27, 2013
  6. Cartridge
    Cartridge
    NO.. JUST NO!! your sprites are too awesome you aren't even.. dayum just.. just don't quit!
    Jan 27, 2013
  7. Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Just because you haven't been into sprites does not mean you should just quit. You just lost the spark and dulled out. Try looking at other spirtes, and take a little break. Everyone deserves one at some point in time.
    Jan 27, 2013
  8. Celianna
    Celianna
    Sometimes being made to sprite on demand sucks out all the fun. It's why I never became Restaff, I can't do it.

So it's ok if you wanna leave!
    Jan 27, 2013
  9. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Sad, you're a great spriter, but I understand. I too from time to time get tired of it.
    Jan 27, 2013
  10. Shiro
    Shiro
    Nah see the thing is i havnt even submitted anything for the last 2 or 3 months, and with this semester my photography workload has now doubled. Spritings is just too dayum tedious right now, I dont want to sit down for a few hours and crank out an RM sprite. Lately ive been working on battlers, and will continue to do so to improve myself.
    Jan 27, 2013
  11. Timmah
    Timmah
    ReStaff does take a fair bit of time, and we of course totally understand if you are busy with other obligations, work, or feel demotivated. We'll of course miss you, Shiro, and hope you decide to resume your works in the future. :)
    Jan 28, 2013