RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Call it the naivety of a fresh first year against the pessimism of a third year lol.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
What classes you pick for this semester?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well I have some mandatory law classes, but I'm required to pick 4 optional classes not related to law in. So this semester, I picked a basic microbiology class for people not in health science. Will be easy since I was in the health sciences in university before switching (was in Neurosciences).
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Correction: not for this semester, for next semester. Was referring to the semester I'm currently picking classes for.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Why do you have to pick an extra four classes at all?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Required by my faculty. We need 90 credits of Law classes, and an extra 12 credits of courses that aren't related to law. Maybe they want us to learn about other things and be more diversified. I find it stupid, but whatever lol.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Does seem kinda silly. You should be able to take as many, or as few, classes you want. Encouraging people to learn new things isn't something I'm against, but compelling them to do so, when all they really want to do is learn one thing, seems a lil' counter productive.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Where I'm from they've started doing this with the "Prestigious" faculties (Law, Medicine, etc.) because student got out of school and only did one thing and were clueless about everything else I think. Not sure if that's true, but still I believe that curiosity isn't something someone can be forced to learn.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I agree. All it does, is encourage students to take the easiest, shortest courses available.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Indeed, exactly like I'm doing lol. At least it's a gpa boost haha.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
You pick a microbiology lab or class. You cannot force curiosity, but you can force people to learn because it requires for graduation.
@MushroomCake28, they have a clue but you have to know somebody there.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz