RPG Maker Forums

l8rose
l8rose
Final boss of Silent Hill 3. I've said it before and I'll say it again, having an object you don't use all through the game and expecting me to remember it at the final boss is flipping nuts.
Reactions: RCXDan
Soulrender
Soulrender
Super Mario World 9 - even after 25 years still can't get pass ice island :D
Reactions: l8rose
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
I totally agree with @RCXDan- Mysterious Figure is just impossible. The final boss of Final Fantasy V is on the same level of impossibility to me, although I recognize that others may not agree.
Reactions: RCXDan
Lilly
Lilly
Sonic Unleashed Final Boss
Redeye
Redeye
Bed of Chaos from Dark Souls
falken14
falken14
Grand Jewel from Legend of Dragoon.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@RCXDan Don't you know the Thunder Surge cheese?
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
The last boss of Illusion of Gaia. There's no way to beat it without knowing a specific strategy and there's no way to grind-farm beyond a limited amount of health.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott