RPG Maker Forums

Tai_MT
Tai_MT
No such thing! The rest of your game simply needs to be balanced around its use!
Soulrender
Soulrender
This state lasts between 3 - 5 turns and "eats" 10% targets HP. That's why I said I think :p (not I'm sure) :)
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
If it makes you feel any better I made a "Burn" State that lasts about that long and takes away 5% of HP. Torn on whether I should tone it down or not...
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Is that all?

Poison L4 - 20% HP reduction a turn. Lasts 12 to 15 turns.

Works on enemies and on the party.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
5% burn dmg is how they do it in pokemon. unless youre meant to have longer final fantasy battles I think it's fine.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
The 10% one, that's over powered imo though. Should probably cut that down to 2-5%
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
It could be worse, though...it could be like Pokemon's Badly Poisoned status and get stronger every turn! That'll REALLY make a player mad...
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
You mean toxic? I love that one. Makes you feel powerful(since poison types are kind of bad on their own).
Soulrender
Soulrender
Perhaps you misunderstood me, my state works (3-5 turns) in that way, e.g enemy's max hp is 500 so each turn it's max hp drops by 10% so if state is applied for 5 turns, enemy's max hp will become 250.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can anyone provide a link to where Vlue said that his Plugins for MV were free for commercial usage? I only see it on the thread here, but Vlue didn't directly start it. What do guys think about it?

I've been struggling with getting a couple skills setup, trying over and over and doing common events...and now I got it working with just one state.
When the answer is so simple, I don't know whether to be happy or eh about how much time it took to realize the issue. :kaoeh:
Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GorgarWillEatYou