RPG Maker Forums

Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
What is that stand for? Do you mean Final Fantasy Tactics A2 grimoire of the rift?
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
I've been meaning to play it again too. Maybe that'll be next on my list.
Ami
Ami
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
Somehow, I could never understand FFT. I own one, but... I could never actually play it since I couldn't understand how. Is it just me, or...?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Benny Jackdaw Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. It's a tactics Final Fantasy.

@MechScapeZH Takes a bit of time to get used to it, but after the a couple battles you usually start getting the logic of the game.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azer