RPG Maker Forums

Soulrender
Soulrender
I can't wait for it too, especialy to check new World Editor :)
Reactions: Dalph
The Stranger
The Stranger
Not looking forward to the always online component. Disliked the remaster of Starcraft for the same reason.
Dalph
Dalph
Its the Battle.net launcher, all mdoern Blizzard games require it nowdays. They will prolly make it offline when there will be too many complaints but I'm not too bothered either way. After years of wow butchering the warcraft storyline we finally get something nice. I am playing the beta atm and its already promising.
Dalph
Dalph
Its also nice they gave the original as a present for whoever preorders this one. Many people complain that the beta is multiplayer only and they cannot play against the computer. They just need to open the world editor, find a melee map and test it.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm only interested in the campaigns. I never enjoyed skirmish or multiplayer in Warcraft 3 and TFT. Still, a remaster\remake of WC3 will be nice.
Soulrender
Soulrender
@The Stranger, you reminded me all skirmishes I played on battle.net - I hate militia rush.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spielmister