RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
As I deal with all these weird health issues and also these exciting career stuffs, I just wanna say thank you and that I appreciate everyone who has been super kind and patient with me if they’ve asked me something or needed a favor from me.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I hope “normal” is soon!
The Stranger
The Stranger
How are things? Any improvement with your sight?
Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
I wish you the very best in whatever you've been going through. I've also had my fair share of stuff to deal with as well including stress and breakdowns. So I know how you feel. I hope that you will feel a lot better and hopefully get back to "normal" soon. :)
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@The Stranger My vision hasn't really changed. I haven't been to a neurologist yet (so many schedule conflicts) so we haven't found a cause. I've hit others on my list though, and we're thinking my gall bladder has some rather limited days ahead of it.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Ms Littlefish Ah, man. You're just breaking down. lol. Not sure what's wrong with your gall bladder, but I've experienced gall stones before. Not fun. The pain started off as a dull ache, which then turned into a constant, throbbing pain that felt like a cord was tightening just below my chest.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Doctor gave me co-codamol for the pain, and said I might have to have my gall bladder removed if it didn't improve. Luckily, the stone dislodged itself and now I'm fine.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Well. I've been having a lot of issues with my digestive forever. Gall bladder isn't emptying correctly into the small intestine. It's kinda going... wherever.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkescythe