RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
As I deal with all these weird health issues and also these exciting career stuffs, I just wanna say thank you and that I appreciate everyone who has been super kind and patient with me if they’ve asked me something or needed a favor from me.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I hope “normal” is soon!
The Stranger
The Stranger
How are things? Any improvement with your sight?
Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
I wish you the very best in whatever you've been going through. I've also had my fair share of stuff to deal with as well including stress and breakdowns. So I know how you feel. I hope that you will feel a lot better and hopefully get back to "normal" soon. :)
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@The Stranger My vision hasn't really changed. I haven't been to a neurologist yet (so many schedule conflicts) so we haven't found a cause. I've hit others on my list though, and we're thinking my gall bladder has some rather limited days ahead of it.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Ms Littlefish Ah, man. You're just breaking down. lol. Not sure what's wrong with your gall bladder, but I've experienced gall stones before. Not fun. The pain started off as a dull ache, which then turned into a constant, throbbing pain that felt like a cord was tightening just below my chest.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Doctor gave me co-codamol for the pain, and said I might have to have my gall bladder removed if it didn't improve. Luckily, the stone dislodged itself and now I'm fine.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Well. I've been having a lot of issues with my digestive forever. Gall bladder isn't emptying correctly into the small intestine. It's kinda going... wherever.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azer