RPG Maker Forums

Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
There are other RPG Maker forums? I bet I'd get banned from there just for showing off my projects.
Shaz
Shaz
Posting your political opinions could get you banned here as well. There are some things you just don't talk about on forums, because they never end well. Here, you'd probably get a warning or two first though.
Darkanine
Darkanine
Your "political opinion" was saying gay people were out to get you and that, *gasp*, gay people and people of color are in video games and movies.
Give me a break.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
We live in a most unfortunate age where everybody thinks they should share their political opinions, and religious beliefs. Worse yet, they think the rest of us care. I think that's my favorite thing about here, them keeping politics out of it (mostly).
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades
If Darkanine's accusations are remotely true, then it sounds like you completely got what you had coming. Bigotry and racism has absolutely no place in this forum, or in this world for that matter. Also a good lesson to learn young; things you say online have real-world consequences. Choose your words wisely.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
I was not being racist or bigoted. I'm fine with gay people or black
people or Asian people or any sort of person being in any type of
media as long as it's appropriate to the content at hand. For example,
I'm completely fine with a movie like Black Panther because it makes
sense that the people are black and that their culture are accurately
depicted since it takes place in africa.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
Some thing with a movie that
takes place in new york having a large variety of races and people
because that how the world actually is. However when a movie like
The Little Mermaid 2020, the new Oceans Movie, Ghostbusters 2016, or
any other movie uses non-white or LBGT characters as a selling point
or as a marketing tool, that's when it goes too far.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
That's just
patronizing and enforces the negitive stereotype that these people
aren't normal, which is partially true, (when it comes to LGBT people)
but just like any other person they are human beings and should be
respected. No one should be thrown in jail for something they have no
control over.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
I don't really want to talk about this as this could
get me banned here as well, but please, do not spread rumors that I'm
racist and bigoted.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
People in the entertainment industry just
shouldn't inject their politics into existing frachises like what they did with the She-Ra cartoon on netflix or stuff like that. If you want to make a LBGT focused show, make an original series and market it towards young adults.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
Kids shouldn't be exposed to this stuff by the media, they should be told about these thingsby their parents, and if these topics come up early, well too bad. Better to tell them the truth then and not hide it from them for them to find out later.
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades
I never called you a bigot or racist; I was simply stating it won't be tolerated. Also, not to be disrespectful, but no one is asking for your opinion on the matter.

We're here to make games, not over-share our questionably offensive opinions on social views. I suggest you drop it before Mods get involved.
Kes
Kes
Too late, Mods are now involved.
This discussion ends here. Now. No ands, ifs or buts.

We do not permit political discussion. Nor do we want to see drama from any other site imported here. What happens elsewhere is not our concern. What people post here is.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
know. I wasn't even calling you out, I was calling a user called Darkanine out who made false claims about me. I actually 100% agree with you, as I have liked both your posts.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
Racism and Bigotry don't have a place anywhere, especially in this community.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!
Found this old picture in the plastic case with my medical documents. I don't remember who this character is (I draw a lot of original characters and forgot about them very soon), but I like the design, may be I'll add guy in my game.

reading what makes plugins tick, so you can use other plugins to trigger said plugin... setup up Luna MV to have my own custom ATB Gauges from Yanfly's ATB. cool
It's Easter on Monday. Anybody got any Easter quarantine eggs? It'll also be my birthday, I'll be 31.
Sometimes I feel like I'm using plugins feature the wrong way. But as long as it works tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsume