RPG Maker Forums

slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Please ask your support question in the Support forums.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
In the Troops list, you can right click the enemy and an option that says "Appear halfway" will appear. Selecting it will turn that enemy transparent.

By default, new enemies will show up once all current ones are down, but you can also adjust when/how the new enemies will appear with the event boxes!
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lol @Mystic_Enigma with the non-offputting win! @Kristoffer welcome, don't be discouraged from asking questions! Someone will often be along to complain about its location(without offering help) but a lot of us will still help!
hiddenone
hiddenone
@[84447:mad:standardplayer] Telling someone to post in the right place is helping, if they continue to break the rules then they'll end up in trouble.
@[148085:mad:Kristoffer] Since you're new, I'd recommend reading the forum's general rules and status feed rules. :)
standardplayer
standardplayer
I think the phrasing was very uncouth. But agree to disagree. Telling someone 'support goes in support forum' is clearly sarcastic. Either that, or this is the first conversation that poster has ever had. Which it isn't. You catch more flies with honey, I think.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@standardplayer I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Nor do I believe I was uncouth. Please remember that my first language is not English, but Dutch. (We tend to be more direct.)
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@Kristoffer If I offended you, I'm sorry, that was not my intention at all. The reason why I told you to post in the support forums is 1) it's against the rules to use the status update for this, 2) more people will be able to see and help you and 3) if in the future someone has the same issue they'll be able to find your thread, but this status udate won't show up (if they search). :)
Reactions: Enbara
Finnuval
Finnuval
@standardplayer I can attest for the fact that Dutch is way more direct and can be percieved as rude easily by others as @slimmmeiske2 says.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Finnuval I speak to you on a regular basis. I promise you, this is isn't a Dutch problem. If you spoke like that, I would never want to speak to you, regardless of any supposed reasons. Don't sell yourself short!
Finnuval
Finnuval
@standardplayer well i do take careful care to change the way I speak when speaking international though. I grew up surounded by many. Different cultures and languagess so I can see the differences easy but iff I talked like a. Dutch person... Yeah you'd prolly wouldn't be talking to me. Trust me on that xD
mlogan
mlogan
@standardplayer There was absolutely nothing wrong with the way she stated it. It was not sarcasm, you chose to read that into it. She was simply stating where to post.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lol team Mod

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolos