RPG Maker Forums

Shaz
Shaz
I will apologise in advance in case I am overly grumpy or impatient with anyone here over the next couple of weeks. I will try not to be.
mlogan
mlogan
I’m so sorry Shaz.
samkfj
samkfj
My condolences, Shaz.
Kirri
Kirri
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope that you'll do well.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Man, that's awful. Take care of yourself, Shaz.
Countyoungblood
Countyoungblood
Part of him will always be with you and the rest of him is only gone for this life. make sure you eat and stay around people.
Finnuval
Finnuval
My condoleances to you any your family and if you get grumpy, gloomy or impatient... Well thats totally understandable so no worries.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
My condolences, Shaz. Take care of yourself.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Health problems aside, I'm sure he was happy to spend his last day alone with his daughter. Your father will continue to live on within your heart. Take it one day at a time, Shaz. Allow yourself to mourn your father's passing as you see fit.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Sorry to hear that, man. I'll blow on some dice for you.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
sorry to hear that... I'm glad you got to spend some time with him under such circumstances. my condolences.
Wavelength
Wavelength
I'm so, so sorry to hear it, Shaz. :( Everything he taught you, and everything he inspired in you, is his legacy - and you're a really good one. Take good care of your family, and let them take care of you.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The hardest moment I ever felt was first realizing I'd never see my dad again. Super sorry to hear you have to experience that, but I'm glad you got to spend his last day with him. Treasure those moments, remember the good times, and you're a better person than I am if you're willing to help people while recovering from that.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Hugs for you, Shaz. Take your time, take care of yourself. The world just changed for you. My thoughts are with you.
Mojo907
Mojo907
Truly sorry to hear, condolences.
Kes
Kes
I'm sorry to hear that, but glad that you got to spend some time with him. Be kind to yourself, and let others be kind to you, grief continues to sneak up when you're not looking.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiYuki