RPG Maker Forums

FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Poryg: I bought Minecraft.
Minecraft Players: Lets blows his stuff up.
Poryg
Poryg
Well, there are people that grief others' bases. First they loot them, then they blow them up with TNTs. So knowing how to create PVP defences is very important. Just like knowing where to have your base so that there's as low chance of them finding it as possible, but you could still access it with reasonable ease.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Dang, you make it sound like a strategy game, lol.
Marsigne
Marsigne
I mostly play on Hypixel. :p
Poryg
Poryg
Well, not particularly. I just love to crack and break systems, so naturally creating a defence against that comes with it. Not to mention, defending against mobs in Minecraft is so easy it's a joke.
Windows i7
Windows i7
Its only easy on singleplayer, or if you get lucky on a server. Every time I join a server, I get blown up by a creeper as soon as I leave spawn.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
@Windows i7 You might even say it's the dark souls of building games.
Lilly
Lilly
Java or Bedrock Editions? (Bedrock means PS4, XBOX, Windows 10 etc.)
Windows i7
Windows i7
Oh, and if you think your typical griefer is bad, try dealing with teams of exploiting script kiddie griefers. That's a whole new level of obnoxious. They do stuff like make potions that can kill you even in creative mode, make chunks that prevent people from rejoining the server by having too much NBT data in one area, etc.
Poryg
Poryg
@Windows i7 Find a hill or mountain, dig a front-size entrance inside it and dig a 2 blocks wide 3 deep moat and you're safe from zombies and creepers. Build an extended roof above the entrance and you're safe from spiders and even phantoms are no challenge, because they get stuck at the roof.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanaya07