ImaginaryVillain
It would have been more, but I fell asleep. :hswt:
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
Yes, I think that's the one.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Bruh...... And that one alert is just someone liked your status, or your comment of your status.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
See there is this whole "like meta". You just BS in the profiles and like everything. What does this accomplish? Nothing whatsoever, but hey it's a convenient excuse to avoid working on a project or sleeping at 3am. :LZSwink:
Kirri
Kirri
Just got 7 alerts just by being the first to reply to this post...
Elliott404
Elliott404
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@Elliott404 Mistakes were definitely made it seems. Life by the like meta, die by the like meta. :cool:
Blinn
Blinn
At least it's not like the 100,000+ unread e-mails sitting in my first e-mail account.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfhkjsdhfkjsdfhk