RPG Maker Forums

Soulrender
Soulrender
Don't give up! Go to very good doctor and fight. I recently also lost hearing for long time, but I fight back, went to doc and use custom methods and I've recovered hearing. I'm with you.
standardplayer
standardplayer
It would be nice to hear well again. I have a lot High Frequency hearing loss. Open vowels? I'm can hear you. Consonants? Forget about it lol, I honestly can't recognize some of the music I used to love anymore, at least not for a few moments, or until I turn it up high. My current job doesn't offer insurance, but my wife's insurance will cover me after the 1st of the year. Maybe I will go get an examination
Soulrender
Soulrender
If your job does not offer an insurance, then change it. It's a waste and you need to take care for yourself and your boss just [censored]. In my youth when I was looking for job I always asked about insurance and if any potential employer said "no" I've just stand up from table and left. :) Merry Christmas @standardplayer and get well sooon :)
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lol look, I know you think you're being encouraging, but....I don't know where you live but where I live, you can't just 'go find another job'. I've been looking for work and trying to improve my situation for months. My resume is online, I've given it to recruiters. The job market here is very competitive, I know you think you're being kind, but you're really being patronizing. Merry Christmas lol
Soulrender
Soulrender
I live in Poland, in my town there is one big job paradox, you won't find a job just like that, nowhere in my town, and this is medium city approx. 37k folks. But there are two major companies that are short in staf. In one of them I'm hired and to accomplish our targets we need to hire +1000 people, but, no one wants to work here, same the other company. Where are you from if you say it's hard to get new job?
standardplayer
standardplayer
I'm obviously not going to share my location in a status update, lol. My wife and I can't currently afford for me to make less money, so my only options are jobs that pay higher than my current one. As I've said, it's competitive. Many people share my situation, so the job market is saturated with applicants, often with more education than myself. Something will work out eventually.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Other than that, this status update was really about poking at myself for getting older. Even if I could afford medical care, your vision and hearing, along with many things, will deteriorate as you get older, no matter what you do. I'm fine with it lol, no one is going to live forever.
Soulrender
Soulrender
I was tyding my room before christmas and I was thinking about your words and I kinda envy you, At least you have a wife. I almost had a wife and instead of that I'm all alone, well not quite alone, because I have daughter. Anyway, you're right, no one lives forever, though
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
@Marquise* is a great cane maker. If you want a cool looking can he can do it. Prob even put a fancy dragon head on top. Also condolences for your situation @standardplayer .
standardplayer
standardplayer
Wow, you never do know what a status update is going to turn out like. @FleshToDust What situation?? Lol I'm happy! This status just got weird at some point. Still, thank you! @Soulrender I mean, I didn't win her at a fair lol she and I have been through a lot to get to where we are today, including being married. We've had plenty of real bad times.
Soulrender
Soulrender
@standardplayer - it turns out like that because everyone of us, lonely people and people with plenty friends needs sometimes to talk so honest :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
@FleshToDust Hullo mind if I join this status. Takes years to finish one stick.
Thought I dunno how many folks out there are complimented over their sticks.

@standardplayer I am sorry to read about that. I got some vision impaired peoples compliments to my bas & high reliefs also on said sticks and microbeads and semiprecious gems and stuff, carving bring art to everyone.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikochan